Shutterfly is an online website. You can also order prints and other product photos as well. To be more mobile friendly, there are the Shutterfly for android aps. There are no limitations to how image you can upload. Unlike other photo hosting site, Shutterfly does not permit video uploads. However, it is still mostly used. It is because of the Shutterfly promotions and deals mostly.
Steps To Download Shutterfly For Android
- Launch Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for “shutterfly” from the search bar at the top.
- Tap on the search result with Shutterfly. Then tap on INSTALL button. Accept to provide access to the required details.
- Download process will begin. After the download is finished, tap on downloaded app and install.
If Shutterfly for Android is not available in your location and you only get the search result of shutterfly share site, then follow these steps
- Open web browser on your smartphone.
- Then go to apk4fun.com.
- Scroll down to the middle of the webpage. Then you will find the search bar.
- Type in “shutterfly” and search. From the search list, go to any one of the search results.
- Select download apk & try now. The download process will begin. Remember to always download the latest version.
- After the download is finished. Tap on downloaded file or go to Downloads from your phone.
- Tap on shutterfly apk file to install the app. Tap on INSTALL.
- Then, run the Shutterfly for Android app.
- You will need to login.
- Type in your Shutterfly login details and click on Sign In button. For more details, read our Shutterfly App login on mobile article.
This is a great way to also upload mobile images to Shutterfly. You can obviously turn those images into photo products as well. Or you can also download the Shutterfly Share Sites app. This lets you create Share Sites from your mobile as well.
- Launch the Play Store app on your Android device.
- Then, in the Search Navigation bar, type in Shutterfly Share Sites. You should tap the Enter function next.
- Then, tap on the green INSTALL.
- Click on ACCEPT then.
- That app will start downloading and install on its own. This is also another Shutterfly for Android app you can use.
Launch the app after it finishes. Sign in with your Shutterfly login details. You can name the album of the uploads you make to Shutterfly.