Flickr is a photo hosting site. It does not give you unlimited storage space. However, it is still a good Shutterfly alternative. It offers all users a free 1 TB of storage space for every Flickr login. If you need more, you can purchase the Flickr Pro or the Flickr Pro* packages. The great thing about using Flickr is you can also upload videos. Plus, Flickr has also been a platform for aspiring photographers to build a client base. So, users use Flickr for personal or business purposes.
How to Login to Flickr.com?
- Open the New tab on your web browser.
- Then, go to www.flickr.com by typing it in and pressing Enter key.
- The Flickr homepage will load.
- Click the Log In button. This is on the top right corner of the browser’s screen.
- After that, the Flickr Login page aka Yahoo Login page will load.
- First, type in your yahoo email address. Untick next to Stay signed in text. This will make sure your login details do not get saved.
- Now, click the Next button to proceed.
- Then, type in your Password and click on Sign in.
- You will then get logged in.
You can also using Flickr on your mobile. This is by downloading the Flickr app first. This is a way to use your Flickr login to upload pictures from your mobile.
How to Login to Flickr Using the Flickr App?
- Launch the app on your mobile.
- Then, the flickr home screen will appear.
- Click on the Sign in button on the bottom
- You need to type in your Yahoo email address on the Flickr login page. Tap on Next to proceed.
- Next, type in your password and tap on Sign in.
- You might need to verify your account if it is the first you are using the app.
- This code will get sent either by SMS or email.
You can use either one to login to your Flickr account. The latter option is good to use when you wish to upload photos from your mobile. You might have login issues while signing in. So, either reset your password. Or you can use an Account key to login.
How to Login to Flickr Using An Account Key?
- On the Flickr login page, click on Trouble signing in? button.
- Type in email address and click on Continue.
- Click on Yes, text me an Account key. Or, it could be Yes, send me an Account key. This depends on your recovery method.
- After that, check for an SMS or an Email.
- Then, type in the Code and Verify.
- Click on Let’s do it and start using your Flickr account.
Keep your Flickr login details safe. Do not give away it to others. Make sure you keep your PC and phone locked as well.