Shutterfly is a website to host your images online on their website. You can share it from your web browser. You can either share pictures from Shutterfly.com or its mobile friendly website. One can also share from its mobile apps. You can easily create a Shutterfly account with your email address. While logging in, you will need to remember your email address and password. You can also reset your password if you forgot Shutterfly password. Then, using your Shutterfly account, you can order prints online. You can also order other photo products like Photo books, etc. Or you can order photo gifts like gift cards, ornaments.
What To Do If You Forgot Shutterfly Password:
- Open a New Tab on your web browser.
- Go to www.shutterfly.com on that Tab.
- If you are not signed in, click the Sign in button on the homepage.
- Click the Forgot password? link on the Shutterfly login page.
- On the Shutterfly Forgot Password page, type in your email address.
- Then, click the Send link button on the bottom.
- The Shutterfly Sending link page will load.
- Hence, go to your email address’ inbox.
- Open the email you get from Shutterfly. You can check the Spam folder if you do not see it in the inbox.
- Click the orange RESET PASSWORD > box.
- The Shutterfly | Create a new password tab will autogenerate on the side.
- Type in a suitable password. Repeat and type in the same password in the box below.
- Then, click the purple Create password button.
So the Shutterfly login page will load again. Now type in your new login details that are your email address and new password. You won’t have to fret ever if you forgot Shutterfly password. If you are a Shutterfly app user, you can also reset your password from the App.
How to Reset Shutterfly Password on Shutterfly App:
- Simply launch the Shutterfly app on your mobile.
- Go to the second tab, and tap on SIGN IN TO SHUTTERFLY button.
- On the Shutterfly Sign In page, tap on Forgot password? link.
- You will need to type in your email address.
- After that, tap on the SEND RESET LINK button.
- You should then check your email on your mobile device.
- Click the link you see in the Shutterfly email.
- The mobile friendly website will load in a New tab.
- Hence, type in a new password. Retype it to confirm you want to use that password.
- Tap on Create and your password is reset.
Therefore, you can now log into your account via the Shutterfly app. You can always use the above methods if you forgot Shutterfly password. To avoid this, make sure you save your login details in a .txt file in your computer. You can also use Password remembering applications on your mobile device. If you need help logging in, please refer to our Shutterfly login article.