Shutterfly is an online photo sharing platform. It enables you to upload and share photos from its website. It also allows you to upload them from the Shutterfly apps. You can even create Shutterfly Share Site from its Shutterfly Share Sites app. Likewise, the Shutterfly Express Uploader is a desktop application. You can easily download it for free for your Windows and Mac PC. Although, there are no more updates nor tweaks to this application. Thus, users will be using at their own risks. You will also need to meet system requirements to use this application.
System Requirements for Shutterfly Express Uploader:
- For Windows: You will need to have at least Pentium 3 processor. However, the Pentium 4 processor is the minimum recommended. You need to be running at least Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7 & later. A minimum of 512 MB of RAM is required although 1 GB is recommended.
- For Mac: Your faster needs to be at least Intel Core™ Duo. Or it should be a faster processor than that. Mac Versions needs to be Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v 10.7 or v10.8 or later. 1 GB is best recommended but you will need minimum 512 MB of RAM.
Now that you have that underway, you should get to downloading this software. Please make sure your PC or laptop meets those requirements. Follow the instructions clearly below.
How to Download Shutterfly Express Uploader for PC:
- Go to the Express Uploader link given here.
- It will load in a separate Tab.
- On that page, click the DOWNLOAD FOR PC link.
- The DesktopUploader184.108.40.206.exe file will start downloading.
- Once it finishes downloading, click that file.
- Click on Run in the Open File – Security Warning dialog box.
- In the Application Install window, click on Continue.
- If you don’t have Adobe AIR installed, you will be required to install it. Click on I Agree to download and install it.
- The application will download without any problem.
So start using it to upload photos to your Shutterfly account. You can even download this application for your Mac computers.
How to Download Shutterfly Express Uploader on Mac?
- Click this Express Uploader link we have given.
- You don’t have to worry about losing this page. The link will open in a New tab.
- On that page, click on the DOWNLOAD FOR MAC link.
- The DesktopUploader220.127.116.11.dmg file will begin its download.
- After it finishes downloading, double on the file to run it.
- Then the Application Install window opens, proceed first by selecting a destination drive for the application.
- You might be asked to install Adobe Air if you don’t have it. Click on I Agree to download and install it.
- It will appear in your Apple Menu, or in your Dock toolbar.
- Click on its icon to run the program.
Sometimes during installation, your Mac does not allow you to install new applications. Go to the Apple Menu > System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General. You should then choose “Allow applications downloaded from: Anywhere” there. Use the Shutterfly express uploader software to upload and share photos to Shutterfly.