On shutterfly.com, you can publish and share your pictures online. The website will host an unlimited storage of the photos you publish on their websites. The users on Shutterfly generally use the site to share their photos. However, users do use the site to get photo products which is customised according to their desires. These photo products can be posters or photo prints of their images to customised photo mugs. Shutterfly is an easy website to use but Shutterfly login problems are one problem everyone struggles with. It can be easily resolved and they are not always permanent.
Why Are You Unable to Sign In – Shutterfly Login Problems?
- You could be using the wrong email address during your Shutterfly login.
- This is a problem when you have more than one email address associated with your account.
- To resolve, simply try every email address and try to login and see if it works.
- Or sometimes, you accidentally use an extra space before your email address.
- Make sure you do not leave that extra space while typing your email address in.
- You could be typing your Shutterfly Password wrong while logging in.
- You could be using the wrong upper / lower case letters since passwords are case sensitive.
- Just in case, you should check that Caps Lock is turned off.
- Use Caps Lock only for the Uppercase Letters that are in the password.
- If you have numbers or special characters, make sure you place them properly.
- You could be using internet filtering software on your PC or laptop.
- Software like Norton Internet Security and BlackIce can create Shutterfly login problems.
- Go to their Menu and disable it when using Shutterfly.com.
- You can restart their usage after you are done with using the Shutterfly site.
In the case where you have forgotten your Shutterfly password, you can easily choose to reset your password. Below, you will be given steps to reset your Shutterfly password which is one of the most common Shutterfly login problems.
- On the Shutterfly Login Page, click on the ‘Forgot Password?‘ link.
- You will need to enter your email address which you use on Shutterfly.
- Go ahead and click the ‘Send Link‘ button after typing in your email address.
- You should then check your inbox for Shutterfly’s email and open it.
- In that email, you should click on the ‘Reset Password‘ button.
- A New Tab will automatically generate next to your opened Tabs.
- Type in the new password twice both of the empty fields and that they are same.
- Click on the ‘Create Password‘ button on the bottom to continue.
- You will then get redirected to the Shutterfly login page automatically.
If you need help to sign in to Shutterfly, you can refer to our Shutter Login article. The above are only some of the most common Shutterfly login problems. If you have other questions beyond our article, you can do by commenting us your queries.