Shutterfly is an online website that lets you host photos. You can upload an unlimited amount of photos. Your photos will be stored securely as well. You can also share your photos to a Public view. If you do not wish others to see, you can make private uploads. Shutterfly also has allow users to create share sites for photo uploads. You also make these share sites private. You can also use the Shutterfly Share Sites app to upload. Those photos will be automatically as share sites or to the share site you already have.
How to Download & Install Shutterfly Share Sites App on Mobile:
- This is available for Android and iOS devices.
- On your Android device, run the Play Store. For the iOS device, run the App Store.
- Then, in the Search Navigation Bar, type in Shutterfly Share Sites.
- The Shutterfly Share Sites app will appear on top.
- Tap on it to open its download page.
- For Android users, tap on the green Install button. For iOS users, tap on the Get+ button which will turn into Install, so click on it to download.
- It might take a while to download and install the application.
- Once it finishes its icon will appear on the Home Screen or the Apps Drawer of your device.
- Hence, you can run the app by clicking on the icon.
You can then use the application to directly upload to Shutterfly. You can also upload several pictures at the same time. This Shutterfly Share Sites app will also allow you to label your albums. You can also sign up for a new Shutterfly account on the app. However, if you already have an account, use that instead. The uploads to Shutterfly is limitless.
How to Login & Upload Pictures Using the Shutterfly Share Sites App:
- Run the app by tapping on its icon.
- Then, tap the blue Sign In button.
- Type in your email address and password for your Shutterfly login.
- After that, tap the blue Sign In button.
- Your Shutterfly Share site profile will load.
- If you will to upload, click the Photos icon.
- The Photo Albums page will appear.
- To add new pictures, tap on the NEW icon.
- Type in an Album name.
- Your pictures of your Phone will appear.
- Select the images you wish to upload by tapping on their thumbnails.
- Tap on the Upload button.
- The images will take a while to upload depending on your internet speed.
- You can then add on more Photo Albums to your Share site that way.
- If you have more than one site, acess them from the Customize Menu.
- Just click the name of the Share Site. Then, upload the images using the above method.
However, you cannot create a Share Site from the Shutterfly Share sites app. You can only do that from the web browser. You can refer to our How To Create Shutterfly Share Site article for help. You will also need to email invitations if your share site is private. Users can also upload several albums to one Share Site.