Shutterfly.com or Shutterfly is an internet company that lets users host their images online. Users can publish and hosted their limitless images to Shutterfly.com without a cost. With a Shutterfly account, photographers can also sell their images online. By doing this, they will be going into a business partnership with Shutterfly. Shutterfly Sign Up, however does not cost anything for first time users. It is a simple process and your other sensitive information is only required when you use the site for other purposes. For example, you will only require to give your Credit Card details when you order Photo products from Shutterfly.
How To Sign Up for Shutterfly.com?
- On your web browser, open a new Tab and enter www.shutterfly.com.
- Hit the Enter key on your keyboard to load the Shutterfly home page.
- Your browser will instantly recognise you to be a new user by Cookies.
- Hence, the Sign Up form will pop up instantly in the Window.
- In the popped up Sign Up form, enter your information as follows.
- Enter your First and Last Name, a valid email address and desired password.
- You would need to enter the same password twice in the boxes provided.
- Your password needs to be 8-10 characters long to work.
- Then, on the bottom click on the Sign Up button to continue.
- You might need to Verify your Shutterfly account to use it better.
- To verify it, simply log in to your email address to and click on the Verify link provided.
- With this, you are simply ready to be using your Shutterfly.com account.
To protect your Shutterfly account, please do not give away your password. Do save your passwords on computers other than your own personal ones. Do not also use someone else’s email address to sign up for your account. With Shutterfly, you can upload your images, get great discounts on pre-ordered photo products. With your image uploads, you can create projects like video or special images on the site. The newest feature on Shutterfly is a Share Site to either share your images to the Public or chosen ones.