Shutterfly is your website to upload and share photos. You can also convert those images to photo products. They will be sent to you once you paid for them online. You may also be charged for shipping, taxes, etc. If your intention is to upload photos to make them into prints, Shutterfly is one of the best. You can use the Shutterfly Uploader to upload pictures. Then, you can choose from the wide range of printing size available. You can also make them into photo products like personalised holiday cards. You can even make your own personalised gifts with your own prints.
How To Upload Photos on Shutterfly.com From PC:
- This article will focus on the Shutterfly Uploader from the website.
- Hence, make sure you are doing this from your PC.
- You will need to open a New tab on your web browser.
- Go to www.shutterfly.com and login. You can refer to our Shutterfly login for assistance.
- Once, you get signed in, your My Shutterfly will load.
- You will need to look at the left corner of your browser. Do this without scrolling.
- Click the Upload button next to My Photos.
- The Shutterfly | Upload window will pop up automatically.
- If you have a slow internet connection, click the One-by-one uploader link.
- To start uploading, click the Choose Files… button.
- Then, select the picture(s) to upload to your Shutterfly account.
- You can also rename the Shutterfly album by typing in a new in the box below Create new album.
- Finally, click the purple Start button on the bottom.
This is one way to utilise the Shutterfly uploader to upload photos. You can upload photos in pre-existing albums if you wish to. Just select Upload to existing album. After that, select the album name you wish to add those photos into.
How to Upload Photos In An Alternative Method:
- You can also access the Shutterfly Uploader by clicking on the My Photos text.
- This is on the top right corner of your screen.
- Then, you will get to the Shutterfly | Manage my pictures page.
- There, you will need to click the Upload button which is on the left side. This below the Shutterfly logo.
- Again, the Shutterfly Uploader window will pop up.
- Choose pictures you wish to upload.
- Specify whether you want to create a new album or uploading to existing album. Type it in a name if you want for a new album.
- Click the Start button to start your uploading.
Make sure your internet does not go off while doing that. Or that your PC or laptop goes to sleep. You can also upload in smaller batches if you are uploading more than 20 pictures at once. For more, you can check out the rest of our page.