Shutterfly is a photo sharing website. The images you host on this website is limitless. You can also do further than just sharing your images. You can also make them into photo products. Or order prints of various sizes online. If you are always on the move, you can upload photos from Shutterfly app. This is to make sure you do not lose those precious memories. Sometimes, travelling can be a pain as you can be absent-minded and lose things. Then, you can order later from the Shutterfly website from your PC. This is because you will not get special discounts from Shutterfly promo code by ordering from the app.
How To Upload Photos from Shutterfly App:
- Make sure you have the Shutterfly app on your mobile.
- You can download it for free. You can refer to our Shutterfly App download article if you are confused.
- Launch the app on your device by tapping on its icon.
- Then, tap on the Photos icon. This is the second icon on your phone’s screen.
- Tap the SIGN IN TO SHUTTERFLY icon you see.
- Then on the Shutterfly login page on your app, type in email address and password.
- Tap the SIGN IN button below to get signed in.
- Go on to the third tab which is the Upload tab.
- You can click the ENABLE AUTO UPLOAD button. They will automatically upload photos from Shutterfly app.
- Or click the MANUAL UPLOAD button.
- Choose the Album which has your pictures you wish to upload.
- Then, it will open up the album and show all the photos in that album.
- Tap to select the photos.
- Then, click the Up arrow which is the Upload indicator. This is on the bottom right corner.
- Then, create NEW ALBUM or select a previous album to add those photos into.
- The Uploading sign will animate.
- Then, Upload finished successfully! will appear.
Now, this is how you upload photos from Shutterfly app. You can always create a new album or share to your Share Site that. Please remember you should upload photos that are appropriate. You can also order prints and services from the app after uploading those photos.